10.10.2006

wish that doesn't come true


a couple on a walk
Originally uploaded by Photo Doocker.
It's an emotional time for me. Jayla leaves for Amsterdam in just about three hours and I won't be with her - physically anyway. She will have to walk the Spui without me. I will have to dream on my own.

I looked for plane tix this morning to see if I could actually make it over for the weekend, but to no avail. It was just a shot anyway.

Really, I can't stop thinking about Todd, Lindy, Lee, Diane, Ivan, Louike, Sam, Patricia, Eric, Marcey, Theo, JJde, SNde, Linda, Naomi, Daryl, Katie, Ned, Maritje, Brian, Johanna, the Smiths, Jonas, Steph, Jen, all the kids, and all the others who are part of our community there. I miss them and each one gives me certain memories I love to enjoy...whether Ned's great coffee at Bagels and Beans or riding back with Lee or whatever.

You're probably getting bored with me by now so I should figure out something else to write about. Please take care of Jayla while she's there.

No comments: