4.12.2006

B...E...A...utiful

It's been awhile since I last posted as I took a break, but I'm back with a few images from my weekend trip to Estes Park. I was thoroughly reminded of why I love this land, this earth, this Creation. It is inspiring and awesome.

1. A view looking east across Sprague Lake towards a dock in Rocky Mountain National Park.



2. A view looking west across Sprague Lake towards Hallett Peak in Rocky Mountain National Park.



3. I was fishing in the Big Thompson River near Estes Park, Colorado, when I looked up to see about 40 Wapiti (or Elk) around me. It was a bit intimidating to say the least, but I would later find out that I posed no threat to them as they are only aggressive in the autumn. Nonetheless, it created opportunity for a magnificent picture. I was fishing. The sun shone bright. Elk in the river. It was cool.



4. Lastly, this is the hotel where Jayla and I were married nearly four years ago now. Nostalgic. Beautiful. Magical. That about sums it up.

No comments: