9.05.2006

Reaching for More


Reaching Hands1
Originally uploaded by Photo Doocker.
I've been out of action for a couple weeks now, as school has started (www.scienceandtech.org) and I've been too busy to care much about my blog. Honestly, it felt kind of good not to worry about it.

I would like to think there are thousands of people out there dying to read my blog every day, but it's really only a few who check it. I aplogize to those who have not seen anything new for awhile. Hopefully, I can start posting twice or thrice a week as to create a bit more balance in my blogging habit.

Anyway, I've really enjoyed my new job and think it's close to perfect for me. There is challenge, intrigue, opportunity for learning, chance for influence and realtionship building. It's great. I struggle from time to time not knowing where my path is in the middle of this, but I'm quite certain that it's to glorify Christ at all times. I hope I can reach out my hand to those who need it and through such action, show the love that's beyond my own.

1 comment:

EP said...

So just what is your job, Bret? I've asked, but I've never received a response.

:)

EP