2.06.2007

Excessive Flatulence


It's true. I have gas. A lot of it.

I have so much that I decided I needed to start doing some research on it. I've been bloated and in significant discomfort lately. Looking around the Internet I found two very interesting things.

1) The average person farts 10-20 times a day. This is not so interesting as the fat that I pass gas up to 20 times an hour. Something in my bowels is not quite right, so I've been trying to drink FiberWise and am taking a suplement of Probiotics trying to get back to "normal."

2) There are companies out there actually profiting from flatulence. Seriously. I almost fell out of my seat when I realized this was real. You gotta check out FLAT D Innovations, "The #1 name in flatulence odor control products." This is amazing.

OK - I'll return to more serious posts later, but since this blog is mostly about me and my thoughts, you just had to know.

2 comments:

Todd said...

20 times an hour! :)

darling said...

Its your blog and your fart if you want to :)

I had to, im sorry lol

Hope that issue has been resolved and youre back to normal