2.08.2007

a great beer


a great beer
Originally uploaded by Photo Doocker.
I didn't have anything particularly fun to post about today, so... I was sitting hear at work quite parched actually, when the thought came to me...

ahhhhh.... beer.

And as any normal human being would do, I started dreaming about what kind of beer I would have right now if I could have anything I wanted. I thought of New Belgium Fat Tire and of Sam Smiths Nut Brown Ale and of Bridgeport IPA and I thought of Palm Speciale. I like Palm. I think I like it just as much for the memories as for the beer itself, but anything with a memory tastes better.

So, this one goes out to Seth and Sam - two of my favorite people to share a Palm with - Prost!

1 comment:

Seth - said...

Other than drinking Palm with good friends, my favorite part was carting the cases back and forth from Spar.